.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

PRINTABLE BIBLE TOWN


I just love this...it's a little printable town of Bethlehem...
you can download the printables, then cut them out and put
them together to build your little town...

I am posting this now so anyone who wants it will have time to
get it all done for a Christmas display...it would be great included
in a Nativity scene...or to let kids play with at Christmas time
to help them learn the Nativity story...

...this is what some of the buildings look like when done...


....and here you have the town people that you can also print and make...


I am so impressed with this....just a very neat idea!

...here is the link where you can go to print this out....
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...