.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

LOADS OF MAC & CHEESE RECIPES


Being the macaroni & cheese lover that I am I like to look around
and check out new ideas for it..like the ones I came across with peanut butter
added to it....I had to take another look to see if I really did read recipes for
macaroni and cheese with peanut butter....but yep....sure did....
now I think that idea is a little too...well...peanut buttery for me...I like
peanut butter but I only allow certain things to join in with my
macaroni & cheese and I just can't let peanut butter be one of them...

....but...I was amazed at this website that I am going to send you to...
I have never seen so many macaroni & cheese recipes...and especially all
in one place...it is quite awesome...they have everything from
BLT-n-Cheese  to Baked Potato-Style Mac & Cheese...
I counted over 60 recipes on just one page...


...here is the link...
(a couple nights ago we chopped up ring bologna and browned it and mixed it with
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and it was delicious...might want to add that one to this
list....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...