.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

PAINTED COOL WHIP CONTAINERS


I used to save empty Cool Whip containers but they would
just pile up in the cupboards and I never used them for anything...
...I just didn't like presenting homemade goodies to someone in a 
previously used food container....

....so I started to use a few of them for craft storeage and the
rest were thrown away...

...now I come across this cute idea...just paint them and personalize
the lid and you have a beautiful container to fill up and give as a gift...
I love this idea....so now I am back to saving them again!

I really like the idea of taking something that is considered good for
nothing and turning it into a beautiful new something!


...the following tutorial will show you how to make them with
two different types of covers...I like this one with the photo in the middle....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...