.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY


Good morning world !
today is:

National Pancake Day

...and to celebrate it I woke up bright and early long before I would
have had to.....but you know...when I wake up before 6:00 a.m. I lay
there and think 'I must be the only person on earth that's awake this early'
...but then...after getting up and about and preparing myself for another day
of feeling tired and exhausted, I sign onto my computer and find that
there are other people who were up even earlier than me...

...so I guess I shouldn't complain...
it is frustrating on the days when I wake up at 3:00 or 4:00 in the
morning and can't go back to sleep though....

...but now...on to this holiday...
I remember as a kid some of us would get so excited
when my Mom said she was making pancakes for supper...
we could hardly wait all day for them..
but, the pancakes she made were amazing...in my childhood
memory they were so big they covered a whole dinner plate...
I don't remember having them for breakfast too much...
I actually thought they were a supper food...
now I like them for either...

...my husband and I keep some pancake mixes on hand in the
cupboard all the time because we do make them for supper
a lot with everything from sausage, to ham, to bacon...
anything we feel like having... 
he likes to chop up apples and mix in them too....it makes a good dinner....

...so after all of my rambling here I just want to say:

HAPPY NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY !!

KhristelleGraphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...