.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, August 5, 2013

PAPER FORTUNE COOKIES


Have I said that I love paper crafts ?
They are so much fun and inexpensive to make.  All you need is a printer
and card stock paper for most of them and you can make just about
anything...

I have more of my own creations that will be on here in the near future
that you can print but for now look at this...

Paper Fortune Cookies !

How fun when you have company over or even just with your family at the supper
table...birthday parties..graduation parties...anywhere....so cute...


Here is where I found the instructions for these:


...but wait....here is where you can get some fortunes to print to put
inside of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...