.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

GRILLED MACARONI AND CHEESE SANDWICH


I think if I had to choose my top two favorite foods it would have to be
macaroni & cheese and grilled cheese sandwich.
I remember when I was a little kid and I would get the flu, my mom would ask me what
I wanted to eat and I always chose macaroni and cheese.  She would bring me a 
plate of it along with a slice of buttered bread and even as sick as I was I ate the whole thing.
Good childhood memories for me.

But even with my love for those two foods, I never thought of putting them together until
I saw the recipe below!  At first I thought nooo, who would want that!  But I have to admit it
does look really, really good for some reason.

I am betting one of these days soon I will have to try making one of these...


How to make this is pretty obvious but here is where you can
get the recipe if you want it:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...