.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

TACO TIDBITS RECIPE


I always think of traveling when I see recipes like this...
it looks like a good snack to take along for everybody in the
car.  I remember making the Caramel Chex snack more than once
over the years when we were going on a long drive...

...this shows it in a Christmas bowl but it's good any time of the year...

Taco Tidbits Recipe

You need:

6 tablespoons butter
2 to 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
8 cups Corn Chex
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions are here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...