.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

HAM AND HASHBROWN QUICHE RECIPE


As I have mentioned before we like to have breakfast type food for suppers
sometimes too so I enjoy finding recipes like this that look so delicious...
....this might look like a lot of ingredients but it's one of those that uses things most of us
have on hand already so that makes up for it...
...enjoy this quiche recipe....

Ham amp Hashbrown Quiche Recipe

When the ingredients list is more than about 5 items I like to just pass on the
link....if I start trying to list them I could miss something important...so
let's do this one this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...