.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

KOOL-AID RICE KRISPY TREATS


Amazing how many things you can use Kool-Aid in...
I've always had to look at a pack of Kool-Aid to be sure of the
appropriate way to spell it.  For some reason I always think maybe it's
Cool-Aid instead.  But I checked it out now too and it's a 'K'...even though
my blog spell correction is saying it's wrong...


You need:

4 tbsp. butter or margarine
1 bag of marshmallows (40 or so)
1 package Kool-Aid (any flavor)
6 cups Rice Krispies
1/2 cup frosting

Easy Recipe here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...