.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

HOLIDAY BACON APPETIZERS


Here I am up much earlier than I would have to be again,  I kind of like these early
morning hours though with the world seeming so quiet.  Although I don't think I want
this to be my normal sleep schedule.  I have never really been much of a morning person...
so why start now....

Anyway, one of my first thoughts after I woke up was 'bacon'..
why?...well I don't know really.  I guess morning = breakfast = bacon?
I started searching around for bacon recipes and this one showed up....
she says it was popular back in the 80's but I'm not so sure I remember it...
as easy as it looks I would think I would have had it on my most popular list
of things to make, but somehow I guess I missed it...

...it looks good...


All you will need is:

1 package Club Crackers
thin sliced bacon
grated Parmesan cheese (or brown sugar)

Here are the directions for putting these together:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...