.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, August 19, 2013

CARAMEL APPLE CUPCAKES


Even though we have temps forecast into the high 80s and even 90s this
week, for some reason I still have that feeling of fall being so close...
it's strange how we have been so nice and cool the past couple of weeks
and then boom!....back to hot and humid summer...
I never have been a fan of heat and humidity and maybe that's why I keep
thinking fall now...
I just love everything connected to autumn...
and when I came across these delicious looking caramel apple cupcakes I decided
I have to put them here on my blog...they just fit in so well with my 'cooler' thoughts
right now...



...look how beautiful they are...and I like the idea of the stick ...cute!

..recipe is here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...