.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, August 9, 2013

FROSTED GRAPES


We picked up some delicious red grapes at the grocery store yesterday so just for fun
I decided to do a search and see if I could find any recipes using grapes...
of course there are all kinds of fruit type of salads that have them in but I wanted
to find something different....so I kept searching and came across these pretty 'frosted' 
grapes.  The reviews on this recipe are great and it's so easy I have to give it a try...
I think I'll be buying more grapes first though since we have almost eaten up the ones
we brought home yesterday...

...how beautiful it would look to have a little bowl of them sitting alongside of each guests
plate at the dinner table...

Frosted Grapes Recipe

All you need is two ingredients:

seedless grapes
jello (any flavor)

Again, here are the easy, easy directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...