.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

POPSICLE STICK HARMONICA


How cute! I have never seen this before but it would be so fun to do
with kids..they could make them for the whole family and everyone would have
a fun time making music together....

...the materials to make it are all so inexpensive and easy to
find which makes it an even more fun project...

...my husband likes to play the harmonica so I think I will make him
one of these for an extra fun little gift at Christmas!  ha!

...enjoy everyone!


...here are the easy instructions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...