.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TWO INGREDIENT COOKIES



Wow! From the reviews I have read on this recipe it looks great.  It is hard to believe just 2 ingredients can make something that looks as delicious as these cookies do.  But I will sure be making these myself!

There's days we all want to bake something but just don't have time, don't feel great or just don't feel like cleaning up after the baking.  But with these there wouldn't be much cleaning up and it looks like they are not a long dragged out baking time.

The 2 ingredients used are:

2 bananas
1 cup quick oats

That's it!  You can add additional fun things if you like, such as raisins, chocolate chips, crushed candies, etc.  For me I think just the banana and oatmeal taste would be perfect.

Here is what you get after mixing it up:


The link for this recipe is:

Look around when you are on her website.  It is a good one!  I will be checking it out often.
(they also have this recipe using peaches instead of bananas)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...