.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

COCONUT JOYS

Here is a recipe that I made every year for Christmas.  They became a tradition in our house.  My daughter and I loved them and they were easy to make.


I altered the recipe a bit as below:

1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
1 cup confectioner's sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
small bag chocolate chips

1. In a large bowl, combine the coconut, confectioner's sugar and butter.

2. Form into 1" balls and make an indentation in the center of each one.

3. Melt chocolate chips in microwave and fill the center of each one.

4. Place on an aluminum foil or waxed paper-lined plate or pan.

5. Chill in refrigerator until chocolate is firm.

6. Store in refrigerator.

Here is the original recipe for these:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...