.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

EASY CHEESECAKE RECIPE


Today July 30th, according to my calendar of fun holidays, is National Cheesecake Day.

http://familycrafts.about.com/od/calendars/ss/2013-Funny-Holiday-Calendar-Pages.htm

My niece Laurie makes a fantastic cheesecake that I actually dream about!
She gave me the recipe but I always say something like that is sooo much better
if someone else makes it...(hint hint Laurie)

To honor this holiday I set out to find a very easy cheesecake recipe.  I found this one that
looks delicious and easy to make.



1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
8 ounce soft cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
8 ounces Cool Whip (just slightly thawed)

1. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add sugar and mix well.
3. Add sour cream and vanilla and mix well.
4. Fold in Cool Whip.

5. Put mixture in pie crust and chill for about 4 hours.

Here is where I got this great recipe from:
Moms Who Think..I love that website name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...