.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, July 29, 2013

APPLE BAKE


This recipe was a little vague on amounts but it looks really good.
I'm guessing with the raisins you could use however much you want as it says they are optional and doesn't suggest any certain amount of them to add.
It looks really easy to make...and I like that!
I'm picturing a little sugar-free Cool Whip on top....



3 apples (cut into small cubes)
1 ready-made pie crust
5 tablespoons applesauce
raisins (optional)
 
1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
 
2. Place apples in pie crust.
 
3. Sprinkle raisins on top of apples. (amount to taste)
 
4.  spread applesauce on top.
 
5. Bake 30 minutes.

Original recipe is here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...