.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

BERRY COBBLER

I haven't tried these yet but they look very good and also very easy.  As you know by now that is what I look for in a recipe!



Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries/peaches (or pretty much any kind of fruit you would like to use)
1 box white cake mix
Approximately 1 can of diet 7-up or other clear soda 
(might need more than 1 can of soda to avoid dry spots) 

Instructions
Place frozen fruit in a 9x13 baking dish. Add dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the soda  - this will give you a 'crust'. If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping. 
Bake 350 for 45-50 min or longer until berries are cooked. 

Check out where I found this recipe:

She has a very interesting blog which is encouraging for anyone trying to lose weight and be more healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...