.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

CHOCOLATE BANANA WAFFLE PANINI


This looks good.

  Much like the grilled ham and cheese waffle sandwich I posted earlier but this one is more of a dessert type.

I like quick dessert type things where you don't have so much left over to eat up later.

2 frozen waffles
1 tablespoon butter
2 oz. chocolate (chips or other chocolate chopped up)
1/2 banana (sliced)
 
1.  Butter one side of each waffle.
 
2.  Make a sandwich with buttered side of waffle on outside putting chocolate and banana inside.
 
3.  Grill in pan or on griddle over medium heat until chocolate is melted and waffles are golden brown and crispy.

Got the idea here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...