.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

PAPER DOLLS AROUND THE WORLD


When I was a kid I used to spend hours cutting out and playing with paper dolls.
One of the most exciting things for me was to get a new book of them, which was usually for my birthday.
I remember when I was in elementary school and we would get 'free time' in art class I spent it drawing a paper doll and making all kinds of clothes for her. I also taught my granddaughters how to do that.
Now I love to make them on the computer, and I may be adding some of those on here at a later date..

This website has tons of them including some from just about every country in the world.
You can print the doll to color and one traditional outfit along with it.
I think this is great....the one you see below is Sweden....

     

Here is the link to this website where you can print them from:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...