.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

HOT DOG ROLL UP



Plain, simple and different way to serve your kids hot dogs.
Actually this looks pretty good to me too.  I think I would add a little something to mine.
Maybe some onions and/or dill pickle relish.....yum.
(I'm thinking for little ones I would probably slice that hot dog lengthwise, for safety).




4 small flour tortillas
4 hot dogs
4 slices American Cheese

1. Place hot dogs between 2 paper towels and microwave for 20 seconds.
2. Lay a slice of cheese in the middle of each tortilla.
3. Place a hot 'hot dog' in the middle of the cheese and roll up the tortilla.
4. Place all 4 in the microwave for another 10-12 seconds or until cheese is melted.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...