.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, July 12, 2013

3 INGREDIENT CHILI CHEESE DIP

As I always say, I love these 'few ingredient' and 'easy' recipes.  Even when it comes to dips!  Doesn't this look good.  I could easily make a meal out of this one.



1 package cream cheese, softened
1 can - 15 oz. chili
1 cup shredded cheese, Mexican or Taco Blend
Tortilla Chips

1.  Heat oven to 350 degrees.
 
2.  Spread cream cheese to cover bottom of small casserole dish.
 
3.  Pour chili on top, spread evenly.
 
4.  Cover chili with shredded cheese.
 
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
 
6.  Let cool for 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...