.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

2 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY CAKE

Oh my gosh.  Does baking get any easier than these 2 or 3 ingredient recipes.

  Every time I think I have seen and tried them all I come across another one.  It's great!

....and food doesn't get any prettier than this.....



1 box strawberry cake mix
12 oz. diet 7-up
Combine the cake mix and the 7-up in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well blended.  Bake as directed on box. (she decreased the temp to 325° and decreased the time by 5 minutes.) 
Cool and frost with Cool Whip or any frosting of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...