.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

SUPERHERO CUFFS


I guess since I have worked with little kids so much in the past and because I have always enjoyed doing crafts, I love little projects like this.  I think all kids would have fun making these and they are so easy to make.

Supplies are easy to come up with for this too.  Just some cardboard tubes (such as from inside of a roll of paper towels, etc.)

Print, cut, glue and add buttons or other fun things to fancy them up. I think I would add some sparkly rhinestones or glitter.  So easy!




Here is the link to the blog where I found these, it's a fun one..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...