.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

PLASTIC SPOON FLOWER


I always thought that plastic spoons were as much for crafting as they were for eating with.
There are so many things you can do with them and they are so inexpensive.  A big bag of them at the dollar store makes a lot of crafts.

I have some ideas that I have created with them and will share on here later but I came across this website a while back and wanted to share it.  We have all seen the beautiful roses made with plastic spoons and here is another kind of flower made with them too.

This would be pretty to just sit on a table top or vanity, even a dresser...


Here is this lady's website, and I thank her for sharing !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...