.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, July 19, 2013

GRILLED HAM AND CHEESE WAFFLE SANDWICH


Here is a different idea to try in place of the usual grilled cheese sandwich.
I don't know why I didn't think of this one sooner too.
Instead of the ham all the time it would be fun to try some different ingredients.
I'm thinking it would be great with bacon or deli chicken or just cheese or just eggs or sausage or, or, or...
any other ideas for it ????



2 frozen waffles
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (optional)
Thinly sliced ham
Thinly sliced cheddar cheese
Butter

1. If using the mustard spread one side of each waffle with it.
2.  Place ham, cheese and remaining waffle on top.
3.  Butter outside of top and bottom waffles.
4.  Cook in pan or on griddle until cheese melts and waffles are golden brown.

Here is where I got this idea:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...