.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

PEANUT BUTTER RICE KRISPY TREAT PRALINES


I got this one from Paula...here....

http://www.virginiasweetpea.com/2011/09/peanut-butter-rice-krispy-treat.html

who got it from Kevin and Amanda....here...


and I thought it was just so pretty on their websites that I had to also put it on mine ....
I love these quick and yummy recipes that make the rounds because they are so impressive!
Yum!


You can get the recipe at either of the links above...
Thanks Paula, Kevin and Amanda !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...