.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

OOPSIE ROLLS (Gluten-Free Buns)


I have not seen this recipe before but from the reviews I read it must be awesome!

I am always looking for recipes for food that won't raise my glucose too much and I am hoping this will be one that doesn't.  It always jumps up too high from breads of any kind so I am looking forward to getting the ingredients and trying these.

(if you have tried these maybe you could leave a comment and let us know how they worked for you,  would love some opinions on them.)


Here is where you can get this recipe:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...