.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

BACON WRAPPED POTATO WEDGES


I love bacon.
  I love potato wedges.
  I love quick and easy recipes.
  I love food that I make that people I make it for love.
  I hope you love this recipe.  It even has an easy dip to go along with them.  Yum.
  The link to the site I borrowed this from is below.
  She has a great blog with wonderful recipes.  Check it out!  You will love it!



Bacon Potatoes:

5 - 10 small or medium sized red potatoes.  Cut them into wedges.
1 pkg. bacon.  Cut slices in half.

Dip:
 
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced (optional)
3 - 4 dashes Tobasco sauce
Tooth picks
 
1.  Preheat oven ro 425 degrees.

2. Wrap each wedge with 1/2 bacon slice and secure with toothpick.

3. Place in single layer on lightly greased baking sheet.

4. Bake 35 - 40 minutes or until bacon is crispy and browned.
 
5. Mix sour cream, Tabasco sauce and chives.  Serve as dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...