.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

GRANDMA'S EASY CHICKEN POT PIE

I have a box of Bisquick in my cupboard that I have been wanting to use up, so I went searching for easy recipes that called for it.  I came across this one that looks great and simple to make, just my kind of  cooking!  




Ingredients:
1 2/3C Frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1C Cut up chicken (canned or fresh)
1 (10.5oz) Can cream of chicken soup
1C baking mix (like Bisquick)
1/2C Milk
1 Egg
Seasonings to taste

Directions:
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix veggies, chicken, and soup in an ungreased 9-in pie
plate or baking dish. Stir remaining ingredients together until well blended.
Pour into pie plate. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.

The link to where I found this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...