.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, July 22, 2013

SUGAR-FREE OATMEAL BANANA RAISIN COOKIES


As I have mentioned before, I am a diabetic...and I think it's time I start to post some good diabetic-friendly recipes on here too, along with the regular delicious ones.

These cookies look easy to make and very good...



3 bananas (ripe)
2 cups rolled oats
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup raisins
 
1.  Set oven at 350 degrees.
 
2.  Mash bananas in a bowl and stir in all other ingredients, combine well.
 
3.  Drop cookies by teaspoon onto an oil sprayed cookie sheet.
 
4.  Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.


If you are looking for a good website for diabetic recipes here is the one I found this recipe on.
It is a very good site:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...