.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, July 12, 2013

TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE

I like breakfast casseroles.  This one looks so good....
I also like recipes that call for ingredients most people have on hand and not a bunch of things you don't keep around the house. So many times I have gone out and bought a certain spice or some kind of odd ingredient and used it for a recipe once and didn't find another one that used it so it went to waste.  That's just money wasted....



  • 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
  • 6 large eggs
  • 1 c milk
  • 1 tsp salt and pepper
  • 2 c grated cheddar cheese
  • 16 oz tater tots
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
  3. Beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
  4. Layer bacon, egg mixture, cheese, and tater tots on top.
  5. Bake for 40 min, or until eggs are set and tater tots are golden brown.
This lady has a nice blog:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...