.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

COLORING PAGES FOR OLDER KIDS


Pretty much anybody who knows me knows that I still love to color !  Both by hand and on the computer.
It was my favorite thing to do as a child and I just think it's so relaxing.

We used to find books to buy in the stores that had more complex pictures and designs for older kids and adults to enjoy coloring, but I haven't seen those in a number of years.

That's why I love this website below.  These designs look beautiful in a frame after you are done coloring them.
Enjoy !

This shows you what an uncolored one looks like:


...and da daa !
Here is a finished one of another design...so pretty...


These are free to print at the website below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...