.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, July 8, 2013

FREEZE TOYS IN ICE

Back when I did many years of daycare I had to come up with my own projects and create fun ideas.  I did ok but how I wish now that I would have had a computer.  The ideas you can find on here are endless.

Who would have thought of freezing toys in ice for hours of fun outside!  Give them toy tools or kitchen spoons and let them chop away to get to the toys.  As the ice melts they get closer and closer to 'rescuing' the toys! It also cools them off on a hot and humid summer day.  Great fun!  (don't forget the sunscreen though because this will make them want to spend lots of time outside).


This website shows other fun ice ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...