.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

FRUITY PEBBLES CUPCAKES

Being a diabetic I have to either not make these sweets myself or if I make them for my husband I have to eat very little of them.  A lot of the ingredients in most of them can be substituted with a sugar free version.  It's surprising how good some of them are.  You really can't tell much difference at all.

 Last week I made cupcakes for the 4th of July and I made 2/3 of them regular and the rest in sugar free with sugar free frosting.  I couldn't really tell which was which so I had to mark the sugar free to be sure I ate the right kind.

So even though most of these recipes here on my page are regular, I hope all of you diabetics will be careful with them and try them with sugar free ingredients.  I am hoping to start adding more diabetic ones real soon.

If I could train myself to eat sugar free anybody can !

Now here is one of those sweet sweet recipes...



1/4 cup butter
1 pkg regular marshmallows
5 cups Fruity Pebbles
frosting, if desired

Melt butter in saucepan. 
Add marshmallows and cook until melted.
Remove from heat and add cereal.  Stir until well coated.
Press firmly into cupcake tins and let cool.
Top with frosting if desired.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...