.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, July 29, 2013

PRINTABLE CUBES


Good morning world !

This is one of my first attempts to post a project of my own, created by me, and I hope I do all of this right.  This blog thing is a little confusing when you first start out with it but I'm making some progress on learning how to do things here so hopefully this all works well for everyone.

I had fun creating these printable cubes.  Roll the 'dice' to help you decide what to make for supper, what to do on a day off or to sit around in a circle and create a fun story.  I also made a blank one that you can print out and then write each side with your own idea.

I printed these on card stock paper and it worked fine but if you want them a little stronger I would try using a heavier paper or even put some kind of stuffing inside of them.


Supplies:

1 sheet card stock paper for each cube
glue or double sided scotch tape
printer


Click link below for printing:
(NOTE:  I have all four cubes on one print out.  If you don't want to print all of them you can choose which page you want in your printer setup.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...