.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, July 26, 2013

ICE CREAM JELLO


So pretty and easy to make.
I remember this recipe from years ago, but I had forgotten about it along the way
until I came across it now. As it sets the ice cream comes to the top and you end
up with two layers with different textures.



2 large packages jello (6 ounces, any flavor)
1 packet unflavored Knox gelatin
4 cups boiling water
about 3/4 quart vanilla ice cream


1.  Mix water, jello and unflavored gelatin in a bowl.
2.  Add ice cream quickly and stir until melted.
3.  Pout into a 9x13 inch bowl and refrigerate overnight.
4.  Cut into squares.

Here is where I got this recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...