.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, July 12, 2013

BLESSING BAGS


I think this is really a great idea.

There are so many people that would be happy with something like this.  Not only is it a great idea to stop and hand one to a homeless person on the street but I think there are a lot of other people that would appreciate it too.

  I'm thinking people who are staying at a hospital with a family member who is sick, or children at a shelter (you could fill theirs with snacks and little toys).  The possibilities go on forever and ever.

  What a great feeling to just do something like this to make someone's day a little happier.  Let them know you care...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...