.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK BARS


This looks like it would be a fun recipe for kids to help with.
So many choices of what to top these with....I'm thinking things like coconut, chocolate or
butterscotch chips...how about skittles or even popcorn?? ...on and on....
also I bet you could make these leaving the peanut butter out if you have
peanut allergies in your house right ?


1 package refrigerator chocolate chip dough ( 18 ounces)
1 jar marshmallow cream (7 ounces)
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups cereal of your choice
1/2 cup M&M's
Other toppings of your choice

Full recipe with directions here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...