.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, July 15, 2013

CINNAMON SUGAR APPLE ROLLS


Crescent Rolls are one of my favorite foods.

There are so many thing you can make out of them.  I like to make the ones with sloppy joe mixture and cheese rolled up inside of them, the crescent dogs, and last week I made them with cheese and sausage links inside and a mixture of hash browns and scrambled eggs along with them.  It was a quick and easy 'breakfast supper'.  I've also filled them with shredded chicken and that is good too.

Now I want to try making some desserts with them.  Here is a fun and easy one...


2 package crescent rolls
1 large apple
3 tablespoons butter, melted
4 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon


 
1.  Cut the apple into 8 wedges, leaving the peel on.

2.  Unroll the crescent rolls and brush with melted butter.

3.  Mix the sugar and cinnamon together.  Sprinkle over the crescent rolls.

4.  Place an apple wedge on each one and roll it up, tucking corners underneath.

5.  Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture.


6.  Bake 350 degrees for about 15 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...