.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

KATIE'S OATMEAL RAISIN PUDDING


For some reason I woke up bright and early at 5:00 am and started thinking about breakfast recipes.  
So I decided to go on a search and see what I came up with for unique oatmeal recipes.
I love oatmeal, not just for breakfast but in cookies and cakes etc.
I always think of it when I hear the words 'comfort foods' because there's something about it that brings back some nice childhood memories for me.  

Anyway,  here is one I want to try, looks so good...




2 cups milk
1 serving oatmeal (already cooked)
1 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup raisins
 
Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
 
Turn down heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until pudding is desired consistency.

Thanks Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...