.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, July 5, 2013

GRAHAM CRACKER BROWNIE RECIPE


So on my calendar of 'fun excuses to celebrate'  2013 Funny Holiday Calendar Pages2   I see that today is Graham Cracker Day.  I love anything made with graham crackers and I wanted to share this super easy recipe.




2 cups graham crackers (about 32 squares)
1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch salt
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condenced milk.


In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
Spread into a greased 8 in. square baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool on a wire rack.
I found this recipe here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...