.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WINEGLASS LAPSHADES


I think this is one of the cutest decorating ideas I have ever seen...
I can picture these for every holiday...
I would recommend only using the battery operated candles though
since these are printed on paper and to me lighting a real candle
that close to it would just not be worth trying....

....so please...if you make these take my advice and use battery ones...
they are not expensive and you can buy them pretty much anywhere now....
just a wise thing to do!

...and now on to this great idea....


...you can find the free printable here:
(this is a great website, while you are there check out everything...it's a fun one!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...