.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ANIMATED HALLOWEEN ALPHABET


I have two animated Halloween alphabets that I am going to share on here...
I hope you all like them and will have fun using them...
...they should work on pretty much any blog and also in most emails....
a lot of people like to use them to spell out their name or initials as their signature
at the bottom of their emails....

....I am posting the entire alphabet here and if anyone wants it you should be able to
just right click on them and then be sure you save them as a .gif file to keep them
animated....you can take all of them or just the letters that you want...I am posting
them as 26 individual files.....

....this large 'K' is a closeup example of what they look like so I can post it on pinterest...
animations are below...






....have fun with these and I will add the second set in a few days....

                                                                                



  



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...