.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, October 14, 2013

RECYCLED BREAD TAGS


The ideas people come up with just amaze me sometimes...
how many times have you gone to throw away one of those little
plastic bread bag tags and thought twice about it and tossed it into
a drawer to save instead?  I have done this numerous times....
thinking sometime, somehow there will be a reason I wish I had one
of those...so I kept it...

....this lady has come up with a great idea for them and I can't
wait to make some of these...how cute!

...after you design them you can use them to close up treat bags, 
cookie bags....anything...every little thing like this adds a little more
fun to a holiday gift....for any holiday...

I just love these, hope you all do too...
thank you Amanda for sharing...


...here are the instructions for these cute little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...