.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, October 28, 2013

JOHNNY APPLESEED CAKE


Here is one of those so simple kind of cakes...
only 3 ingredients and looks so delicious...
I can't wait to try it soon...
I'm thinking you could also easily make this recipe with
sugar free ingredients too...that's what I will do...

Johnny Appleseed Cake

....here is the recipe...
as I said, very easy and quick to make this one...
I like any dessert with apple pie filling in it....
I bet you could use it with different kinds of pie fillings too
and it would be great...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...