.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, October 7, 2013

NEWSPAPER LEAVES



This is a really pretty idea....it makes me think of my niece/Godchild Laurie
who colllects leaves....
(I might have to make her some of these sometime...shhhhhh I will want it to be a surprise).
...all you need is some leaves, color crayons and sheet of newspaper....
you simply lay the newspaper on top of the leaf and gently color until the shape and
pattern comes through....then cut out and hang up or use for whatever you would like...

I just love simple ideas like this that are so festive for the season and
don't cost a bunch of money for the supplies...pretty much everyone has newspapers
of some kind and a crayon in their house...

...so have fun, this is one of those crafts that can be done while sitting and
watching TV in the evenings...great idea!


   

....here are the instructions for these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...