.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MUMMY HOT DOGS


I saw my niece had this posted on Pinterest last night and
I thought it was so cute I had to put it here on my blog too...
this is about the cutest idea for Halloween food I have seen yet...
and so easy to make with simple ingredients....

I can think of many little ones that would love to see these on
their Halloween supper plate...can just picture their faces !
So fun...

...this also brings back memories of my mom making hot dogs
for supper when we were kids before sending us out trick or treating...
I wasn't fond of boiled hot dogs but for some reason that night they
always tasted so good !  (now I only eat them fried or grilled)...

...have fun with this cute little project !

mummy hot dog recipe

...you can find the easy instructions here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...