.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

LOOK AT THE LEAVES DAY


Today is:

Look At The Leaves Day

ohh I love this time of the year...I know I have probably
said that numerous times but it's so true....I think back now to
all those weeks of hot, humid summer and I am so happy that
it has cooled off and more comfortable...
I know it means snow will be here soon...but also means
beautiful fall colors and all the other things that go with this
season...pumpkin this and thats....apples...on and on and on....

....I first started noticing fall leaves when I was in high school
and we had to walk a short distance between two buildings...
I started seeing the different colored leaves laying on the ground
more than on the trees and suddenly they just fascinated me...

.....ever since that I see it all...my husband and I have always 
loved driving around to see the beautiful colors...with his hobby
of photography...
(check out Phil's Photos tab above)
we always have great memories in photos of each of those drives ....


so...I wish you all a happy
Look at the Leaves Day!


KhristelleGraphics



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...