.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

HALLOWEEN FACE DRAWING PAGES


Good morning all!

I don't have a holiday animation today...it's one of those that I just
couldn't get my head together on what to make for it....
so I just wish you all a happy

German-American Day!
__________________________________________________________________

I do have a little Halloween something for you today though...
I like the little drawing projects where you make faces on things and I thought it would
be fun to make a couple of Halloween ones...
during my daycare years I found that kids really enjoy drawing faces...
it was fascinating how each of them had their own idea of how to do it....
....I have many, many face drawings that my grandchildren made when they were
little and it is so fun looking at them again from time to time....

...so here are a couple for you to print out if you would like....
I added a 'To' and 'From' line on them because kids like to give their pictures to special people...
the link to the printable is below these samples...
have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...